Thursday, November 15, 2007

My biz card

Here's my business card! These are Gene's 3 granddaughters, they're not as ornery as they look (total lie lol). Cheyenne really doesn't have blue eyes (oldest) but I loved the look and wanted it to match. Gene hates the maddie (middle) picture but I needed a vertical and didn't want something too serious. I think they're cute!

Ceasefirestudio.com doesn't work yet so don't bother. I do own it but don't have the site done yet. Probably won't be for a while, probably after the first of the year. Lets be honest, I am still living out of boxes LOL. I am lucky I can find toilet paper. Another new website is low on the totem pole at the moment, but it will happen soon I promise!


Other news coming soon. Shhhh... :) (how's that for suspense).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails