Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jenny and Drew get Married! St. Joseph, Missouri Wedding Photographer

St. Joseph, Missouri, wedding photographer, photography, maryville, nebraska, iowa, missouri, kansas, destination


You might recognize Jenny. She was one of my bridesmaids at Lauren and Josh's wedding back in July. Nope, they had no idea that they both booked me. I had no idea they were friends until I saw them in a photo together on facebook. In any event, it's always so much fun to see a lot of the same players at multiple weddings as you get to know everyone a little better. Both are really sweet people, and I'm not just saying that because. I'm saying it because it's true. I have both Drew and Jenny on my facebook and every few days, Jenny posts a sweet little love note on Drew's wall. It's so obvious that these two are head over heels for each other.

To see the rest of the photos, please visit here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails