Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Scrapbook Page - Bound Forever

When we went to Branson, Amber and I started talking about how we should get matching sister tattoos. The more we talked about it, the more everyone else started to play along. By the second night we were there, we pretty much had everyone playing along, even mom!

As we walked into the 3rd tattoo shop, I thought that we should get the harley davidson #1 for our dad that passed away last year. (He loved his harley). My sister Chris, wanted to get a daisey on hers, and so that sort of started the personalization of each person's tattoo.

Chris got a purple daisy
I got a Swallow (swallows are good luck!)
Mom got Wings
Torrie got a touch up to an existing tattoo and had the banner and #1 added
Amber got a pair of hair shears

I split the layouts into the tattoo artist. Jim did mom, Chris and my tattoos and Mikey did Torrie and Ambers.


03-11-tattoo1




03-11-tattoo2





03-11-tattoo3

Paper: I don't know! I think Amber gave me this paper for Christmas.
Stickers: 7 Gypsies
Ink and a brown zig writer.



03-11-tattoo4





03-11-tattoo4b





03-11-tattoo5




03-11-tattoo6




03-11-tattoo7

Paper: Creative imaginations (very old stock)
Stickers: 7 Gypsies
Metal rimmed tags, pop dots, zig pen, ink

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails