Saturday, March 20, 2010

Welcome to Mooooosouri!

03-19-road1
{This is how we do "Roads" in MO. Why go through it, when you can go around it?}

Remember back in January, when I said I was going to get out and "do stuff" a little more, go out and explore and photograph my experience.

That's been kind of hard with feet of snow on the ground.

However the other day, it was nice, and I wanted to explore. I ended up going some backroads near where I live, that I had never been on before.


In the process, I decided to take some cow pics. I have some sort of fascination with cows, and I think they are fascinated with me too. Or annoyed.

I can't tell for sure.

03-19-roadcow1





03-19-roadcow4





03-19-roadcow3

{Baby Calves everywhere!}


03-19-roadcow5





03-19-roadcow6





03-19-roadcow2



The last couple photos were actually taken in December, although after today and another foot of snow, I could have just told you I took them this morning, you know, the first day of spring!

03-19-roadcow7





03-19-roadcow8

I've been thinking I'd love to do a project called "The Lives of Cows" and follow a herd of cows from calving to delivery in the fall to slaughter (no I wouldn't photograph that!)

Now if I could just find a farmer that would let me play along without thinking I'm crazy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails