Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm apparently a big liar

Yesterday, I thought "I'm gonna make it" (posting). And then summarily forgot. Grr.
LOL.
So I'm gonna post a LOT of pictures to make up.


Working on the house last weekend, This little butterfly fell in love with inside and Tanner. He kept hanging out inside even though we kept putting him out. He had to go out for good before we put out the bug bombs! I love my new camera! On the larger pics, you can see the hairs on his (her?) wings!


Last Sunday morning, I was served breakfast in bed (almost every Sunday morning I get that) but this Sunday I got pink roses too! I couldn't resist snapping lots of pictures. Just because. A bright spot in an otherwise difficult week. Just lots of "stuff".


2 weeks ago was the Nodaway county fair. We talked Gene's son into bringing up the girls for the parade and carnival. Rides are completely overpriced, but everyone got to ride. This is one of my favorite shots, and a complete accident. Gene and I rode the Ferri Wheel (an annual tradition with me) and the girl stayed on the ground. I was trying to snap shots as we went around. Right as I snapped, this light came into my shot. It's just so "carnival" and artsy. I love it.


Grandpa kissing Cheyenne. I love this photo. I love the look on her face. Bliss and "I love my grandpa" all mixed in one. I wish they lived closer so we could see them more.

We did a little photo shoot while they were here. It sorta started out as me telling Maddie (Madison) that I loved her freckles and I wish I had some. I told her I was jealous and that they were beautiful. She said "My mom has freckles" and then we talked about her mom being beautiful - and she agreed. So, the votes are in.. Freckles ROCK! (jealous)


This is Miss Maddie. The first time I met her, I knew she was "Princess I-Do-Not-Have-An-Attitude!" (complete with head bob) (She does. LOL). The second pic I used her own eyes as the color which totally is brown in this pic, but in real life, her eyes are brown. No idea what happened with that!



Here's the Youngest Caidence. Ornery and MY GIRL! Totally not what I expected but when she's around, she's my shadow. I totally stole her from grandpa and I'm totally not giving her back. HA!


And last but not least, this is Cheyenne, she's the oldest and Grandpa's spoiled girl. She's a mini cowgirl and spunky and smart. I like it.

One thing I like about other people's blogs is being able to read them daily and seeing something new. So I'm going to make it my goal of posting at LEAST 3 times a week. I'll try to post more than "I worked today" and "we worked on the house today" both which consume my life!

Looking forward to moving into our own house. There's a broken main or something in my yard, and no one seems to care much about it. I'm not all that interested in ANOTHER flooded basement!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails