Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Haven't posted for a while. Just honestly either been too busy or not in the mood! Amy and Anthony's wedding went really well. They were supposed to get married at the lake, but instead plans tend to change and they got married at their back up church and it looked like they really intended to be married there to start with. It was a really pretty little church, not a ton of decor but very nice. Amy and her family did an awesome job.

I'm almost done editing her photos. (I so need a faster computer if I'm going to keep doing this). Here are some of my favorites.

I really didn't INTEND for Amber (baby sister) to be the first picture LOL. It just uploaded that way and I can't change the order on this thing!!














No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails