Friday, March 29, 2013

Our new adventure!!

Rural bride weddings inspiration blog rustic vintage outdoors midwest bride grooms

We are proud to announce our new adventure! www.ruralbride.com

I've been thinking for a long time about creating a blog that's inspirational for brides like the ones we find in towns around America just like my town (Maryville, MO). As I have shot so many weddings here, I realized that there's probably a lot more brides taking the VFW or the community gym and turning it into a "ballroom" than there are "ballroom brides".

I find them inspirational because they have taken something very rough around the edges and created something incredibly beautiful in the process. It was then, that I knew that there were other brides struggling with the same issues. That's why www.ruralbride.com was created - to bring all those people together.

I hope you'll visit the blog and visit it often. Please put it in your feed burner or your bookmarks. We're still doing a bit of work on the site here and there, but we're 90% there. This is what has consumed my life lately!

Right now we're having a special giveaway. If you like our facebook page, you're entered to win a DIY Bride book! Please join us and invite your friends too!

2 comments:

LisaDay said...

You amaze me.

LisaDay

LisaDay said...

You amaze me.

LisaDay

Related Posts with Thumbnails