Tuesday, June 26, 2007

so I lied....






I didn't make it back Sunday. I was sooo tired from Saturday!


Amber did such a great job on that wedding. It was beautiful (lots of clouds, no rain yay!). She was married in the golf course gazebo in her home town of Lenox, Ia to a pretty cool guy that is now my new brother in law Cole. So I admit, I might have gotten a little teary eyed - not very "professional" but it happens.


I started out around 9:30 a.m. and didn't leave until 9:30 p.m. I wish I could have stayed longer but I was sooo tired!! Getting the hair done, pictures before the wedding, the wedding itself, then reception. No breaks. I took 550 pictures!! ACK.
We had a good time, and I loved doing it. It just reconfirmed to me, that I want to do this (part time) for a job, and that I think I really CAN do it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails