Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chick flicks - coming to an imax near you.

04-25-gene
{What a chick flick lovin', bad ass biker looks like}


A conversation with my husband:

Setting: A commercial for a stupid sounding movie coming out soon is on TV. "...Coming soon to Imax!"

Me: Gee, you wanna see that on Imax? (sarcasm)
Gene: I want to see "Battleship" on Imax!
Me: *long pause*  Yeah, do you care if I don't go?
Gene: Not if you care if I go alone.
Me: Hell, I don't care if you go with a *DATE*.
Gene: How many chick flicks have I seen in the theatre?
Me: oh. my. god.  I have seen "War of the Worlds" like 5 times and I HATE THAT MOVIE.
Gene: How many chick flicks have I had to sit through?
Me: YOU HAVE "HITCH" RECORDED ON DVR!!
Gene: For *you*.  You watched it just the other day.
Me: With you.  And you recorded it.  Not me.
Gene: I taped it for you.
Me: Oh please, you watch it without me!
Gene: YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF THAT!

FYI: there were parts of Hitch that I had never seen, but somehow Gene had.  What's up with that?

I rest my case!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Too funny! Sounds like a similar conversation I had with Hubby the other day.
Me: Wanna watch Nanny Diaries with me?
Him: Sounds chicky.
Me: I'm pretty sure it is.
Him: Um. NO.
I watched it myself.

Amy Jo said...

Caught hubby watching LMN before. Only it's usually things like The Craigslist Killer or a movie about a wife who murders her husband for leaving the toilet seat up. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails