Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Road trip!

Another post.. in one day. Some quickie pics from a mini trip Gene and I made to Hannibal, MO over fourth of July. We took off a couple days from work and just wanted to be away from here on the fourth.

Here is a pic of the steamboat that we took a 1 hour cruise on. Kinda neat - pretty hot!

Gene took this reasonably acceptable photo of me. Pretty good shot if you ask me, hard to take a bad picture with this camera. Mine is silver tho.


Went to some antique stores. Decided to take pictures of things instead of buying things. Isn't that refreshing? I did buy an uber cute clock (actually gene did for me) red, with cherries... very 40's/50's for my scrqapbook room.

Love this shot of Gene from above.



Love this dress form ala Donna Downey. (Donna you are at the top of my blog visit list every day).



My beautiful little sister is harassing me for her wedding photos. You'd think she'd got married or something. SHEESH. :) So going back to editing those, but wanted to get in my at least once a week post.

Amber... I know you're reading this with baited breath. Gimme 2 days! Love ya!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails