Thursday, January 24, 2008

Can you say "Awwww"?

Gene's brother and sister in law are having a baby SOON. As a shower gift, I made Becky (well, and david) this little album. It's another one like the Friends book. I wrapped it in a mother's keepsake box so she can throw in those little bits and bats that get lost. (like me! tragic story, let's not go there)





Since Becky/David have decided not to find out what the baby is, I tried to go with the yellow/green/pink/blue theme All the paper is some older k & co and the vellum is from a monochromatics kit from pamela lambie, also older but I like how it turned out! All the flowers are diecuts with a view.. I think.. I can't remember cuz I tossed the pkg.. but I really like them.

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Gorgeous!

What an amazing gift! It will be cherished! :)

Heather Bares said...

adorable book!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

This is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails