Wednesday, May 25, 2011

They stick together like chicken poop and flip flops

Today was horrible. Windy, wet and rainy, and kinda cold. However as long as the rain has let up, the chickens want to go outside. I took a little break in the weather with the intentions to check up on the robins, but when I came out the back door, I saw this:

05-25-birdsofafeather


I'm not sure about the mentality behind this. "OMG it's cold and windy, let's stand beside this very small bush and pray. We're gonna DIEEEEE!"

"um.. guys? The coop is like 9 feet to the right."

"We'll never make it out ALIVE!!!"


I totally get where the saying "Birds of a feather flock together" comes from now.

********

Speaking of bad weather. Our prayers at this house are heading straight towards Joplin, Missouri right now. Joplin is a wonderful town and I have so much faith that they will pull through this.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails