Friday, April 18, 2008

Stick a fork in me....

Going to make this a short post, it's 10:15 and I'm tired... it's been a hard day.

Today was our last day at Kenton Glass. Gene got a job at another glass company closer to home, and it wasn't feasible for me to stay... well, impossible. He really needed it, and since the shop had moved even farther from home, I was wearing out.

Today was long, and sad, and I didn't realize that I would take it like I did. I only cried about 9 times.. once in the boss's office. I think I even made him teary-eyed.

I really don't want to talk about it at the moment.

I'm giving myself until noon on Monday to "grieve" a bit because this is a loss of sorts for me. Then, I'm going to come here, tell you about them, why I feel the way I do and be done.

I don't want to sit and wallow in it for weeks and push myself back into depression. But I do feel like I did about 4 years ago when I ended up on welbutrin. I'm assuming this is just a temporary thing (I know it is, so don't worry).

I'll be back Monday. We'll talk about the past, and then we'll talk about the future.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails