I could not decide how to revive it. I didn't want to just paint it white or blue or something uninteresting. I'd seen some dressers on better after blog that had some designs painted on the front. I wanted to paint something too! So as I lay in bed one night, I used it as an excuse to keep me awake.
It hit me...
I'd paint a union jack on the front! BRILLIANT!
How I did it, is below.
It took me about a week to do, painting 15-60 minutes at a time, then waiting for that coat to dry before moving on to the next. Definitely one of the better transformations I've made yet!
I really want to KEEP IT. hah. I'm still looking at my house and trying to figure out how I can work it in. I can do it... I can. I swear.
Please don't buy it.