Thursday, November 22, 2012

It's a puzzle!

Something's..... just... *different* about this photo.
 
Corn?  Nope.. it's been gone for a while now.
Jeep?  No, Tanner's had that for a few months now.
Kayak? Well, yeah, Tanner got a new kayak a few days ago.  I admit I'm a little jealous, I want one.
 
But that's really not it either.  Something's just offish.
 
 
 Maybe this pic will help:

Do you see it yet?

My kid has a beautiful smile!
Yep, 6 *years*, thousands of $$ and those braces are FINALLY GONE.  His teeth look so nice now and he looks even more handsome and grown up.

sniffles.

Excuse me for a moment while I get all verklempt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok, I'm back.
He's been warned not to get in a bar fight and lose any teeth because when he gets back, I'll break both his legs.

Love you though Tanner!

P.S.  I swear I have another kid.  He's pretty good looking too.  Hoping to sneak a pic or two of him and his girlfriend this weekend if he'll let me.  I'm sure *she* will, him?  He's a kersmudgin.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails