Friday, November 2, 2012

She crawled through a half mile of sh!t and came out clean on the other side

 
I made it.
 
I made it I made it I made it.
 
I made it through hell month.  I know, that sounds terrible and I apologize if you had me take your photo in October in any way.  October is absolutely the busiest month of the year for me.  Lots of seniors, engagements, several weddings, and throw in a few families.  This year, I didn't push getting shoots in any way because I was worried about having enough time to accomplish anything with a new business starting and being at the helm for that, plus my regular duties, plus getting ready for an art show, plus, plus, plus.
 
Calgon...  I'm here, come get me.
 
So I'm happy to say that I made it, and it wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be.  I actually ended up doing as many shoots as normal and I seemed to have time to spare. 
 
Of course, as soon as I say that, I'll be bombarded with things to handle, so scratch that!
 
P.S. That photo above is a full moon rise I witnessed as I returned from a my last shoot of the month.  Seems fitting.
 
P.P.S Name that movie in the title.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Glad you made it through October unscathed - hope November doesn't make you eat your words (that is usually the case with me on surviving one month and feeling a little euphoric only to be blindsided the next). Shawshank Redemption!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness that is a beautiful shot. Not that I'm not surprised.
I hope you get to relax a bit this month.
It is hibernation time for me, as it is getting cold and the snow is a comin'

Related Posts with Thumbnails