Saturday, February 20, 2010

For my 1.23 reader(s) that worried about me...

I'm alive. I made it home last night safe and sound.

And slept in the guest bed. Which for the record, is pretty decent, but it's a full, so I was forced to snuggle all night, and well, I've been married long enough now that snuggling lasts a little wile then go to your side of the bed I wanna sleep dammit.

In other news, we finally got the bed home today, a full 24 hours after he went to get it, and almost a week after we bought the first one. We unwrapped it, put a sheet on, jumped in and woke up 2 hours later in the exact same position we laid down in. Oh yeah.. it's Niiiiice. lol.

Gene wants you to know, that he highly recommends the Sealy puppy dog eyelash mattress.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails