Thursday, March 29, 2012

Boo Kitty's bachelor pad

03-29-boo

I have a boyfriend.

His name is Boo Kitty.  He adores me.  It's kinda nice having all these guys that just fawn all over you like you are some kind of supermodel or something.
(made out of catnip)

03-29-boo2

Boo Kitty lives on our deck.  I'm sure he thinks it's the Taj Mahal.  Thing is, he'd be living on the foot of my bed if I wasn't married to a grumpy old man.

Anyway, he spends most of his day on the deck, taking naps, hanging out, waiting for the food machine (me) come outside and give him some krunchies and some rubbins.

I was feeling kind of bad, we had about a week of rain and he was wet all the time.  I'd stick blankets under the bench but he wasn't interested.  Then Tanner decided to make him a condo of his own and he's been thrilled ever since.  He has spent many an hour there, especially if it's rainy or cold out.


03-29-boo4

It's an old cat litter box (clean) with an old comforter on the inside, and a blanket to cover and keep out the wind.  Then a piece of granite on top of that to keep out water. 

Oh.  And a plant.

Every nice house needs a plant.



03-29-boo3

He's as happy as a pig in slop.

Poor delusional boo kitty.
Just how I like my men.

2 comments:

Angela Hemming said...

How wonderful! Love these pics. I too have a feline boyfriend ...

M!ssPr!ssy said...

That is sooooooooo cute. How nice of you to take care of little barn kitty like that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails