Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Have a barrier of trash around the house isn't ALWAYS bad

03-12-boo
I still have a lil' critter that hangs out at my house.  I haven't talked Gene into letting him be an inside boo kitty yet, but considering my last post, I feel we're closer to that point yet.

*evil*

Even though he's kind of a little guy (it's all relative, my other cats look like small panthers compared to boo kitty), he eats a lot.

No.
a. lot.

I couldn't figure out why he was eating so much.  I commented he probably had a tape worm the other day as I went inside to fill his bowl of water.  Before I could get back outside the cat food bowl was teaming with chickens!!!

So he had kind of a tape worm - 15 of them and they were all chicken shaped.

To keep them out I finally  had to do this:


03-12-boo2

They are so confused, but there's less chicken poop on my deck now!

Dear Tanner,
You have excellent gate making skills.  You are also my very favorite 17.5 year old in the world (he had a half birthday yesterday).  Your first job this spring is to make me a gate to keep the chickens from eating the cat food.

And pooping on my deck.

deck poop is bad.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Aww...we have a stray kitty that's been hanging around for about 2 years. My other male cat hates him and even though he lets me get close to him, he does not want to be touched. I don't think he wants to be anyone's pet, but he gets a meal out of me whenever he asks and I have treated him for fight injuries as well. He's sort of like a barn cat minus the barn. Funny about the chickens (aka tapeworms).

Related Posts with Thumbnails