Thursday, March 29, 2012

I bet this is how they get cornish game hens

03-28-chickens

I think it's safe to say I am sooooo over chickens in the house already.

I think it's time for a long term chicken vacation, and not just one to the back yard for a few hours. Sadly it's a few more weeks before they can go into a more "outdoor assignment" since they don't have all their feathers yet.  They are officially awkward ugly-teen-stage birds.

They also stink.

And they try to fly out of their playpen "bedroom".  (I caught two sitting on the edge of my dining room table.)

Hey, but look at the bright side, the second wave of chicks will be here tomorrow.

Shoot me.

1 comment:

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

I just love chickens. Even during their awkward teenage years.

Related Posts with Thumbnails