Friday, October 1, 2010

Kayleigh + John = Getting Engaged!

10-1-kayleigh2


I met Kayleigh for the first time at a bridal fair. She's so sweet and kinda quiet. She really REALLY wanted me to shoot her wedding for her, and that really REALLY made me want to shoot her wedding.

Funny how things work out.

Her mom was with her, and something she said stuck with me. She said "John is the perfect man for Kayleigh, we couldn't ask for a better guy." You know what? Mom was right. These two are good together and it's obvious that they love each other deeply. You know, that icky, squishy, please stop looking at each other so much because I've been married for more than 2 years, kinda love. ;P



08-06-kayleigh1



10-1-kayleigh5






10-1-kayleigh3






10-1-kayleigh4






10-1-kayleigh6






10-1-kayleigh1




10-1-kayleigh7






08-06-kayleigh2

1 comment:

LisaDay said...

Hee, hee.

Congrats to the pair.

Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails