Wednesday, July 6, 2011

One more time, and this time with FEELING!

07-06-sits

OK, that was fun! Let's do it again!
Haha. Having my SITS day, just so happened to correspond with a day that a well known photographer linked up to my blog from facebook, AND I had a blogher link on the long weekend from Pioneer Woman's site... so I had a LOT of hits yesterday. Technically not my best traffic day ever, but the day with the most comments ever.

I read them all! Thanks everyone so much for all the kind words. I'm King of the WORLD! OK, just Queen of the internet.

This afternoon, I'm starting a new feature on Mz-Cellaneous! Trash to Treasure. So excited, I have several projects in the works.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Lana I was just on the David's Bridal facebook page, just kicking around and I came across some of your wedding photos... From Joplin, MO! Such a small world, no?

Adrienne said...

Came across your blog through the SITS site....I love your layout and use of photography. I'm a novice photographer (just purchased an EOS Rebel T2i) but love to experiment. Also love your chicken comments....ironically I wrote a blog recently about my husband's dream of owning a farm....and of course chickens. :)
wwww.adriennecarrick.com

Anonymous said...

Cool blog - I found you through SITS! I love your photos - wish I was as creative!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog - I found you through SITS! I love your photos - wish I was as creative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails