Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Senior Feature - Morgan

07-27-morgan3


Meet Morgan. I had the pleasure of photographing this funny and beautiful senior just yesterday.

Morgan's dad was in my graduating class. Morgan's mom was a year or two younger than myself. Yes, we're all old. Yes, I feel old. Morgan is also my senior rep from my old school and really into doing "out there" kind of pictures.

This makes me *a very happy photographer*.



07-27-morgan4


We spent a lot of time laughing over old school senior photos, and well, just laughing.



07-27-morgan5


And sadly also a raiders fan. Sigh.
I don't think there's any changing that.



07-27-morgan2





07-27-morgan6





07-27-morgan1


My favorite photo so far of the shoot was the one above. It wasn't planned, it just sort of happened and those are my favorite ones of all.

We actually have a second shoot coming up soon. Morgan has agreed to do a Trash the Prom Dress session (YAY!) so you will be seeing a lot more of this girl! Good thing she's so cute, so it won't be a difficult issue for any of us.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, beautiful girl!! I love the ballerina photo. They're all great shots.

Related Posts with Thumbnails