Monday, July 26, 2010

That's right, I'm cool

06-23-pool



Exciting news! Well, for me anyway.

Every once in a while, PW has a contest of a different theme here and there. There was dogs, and then cats, America, greeen, and 1400 other ones. All of which I have entered at some point. Usually, I have SOMETHING that might work. Once in a while, I don't really have anything so I pout and lay on the floor and have a big fit.

Well not really, but mentally I am.

However, there's finally a contest I can really sink my teeth into... or um, soak my feet in. The above photo was chosen as a semi-finalist in Pioneer Woman's "Water" photo contest.

I'm pretty much 100% positive that I won't win, but it's still cool finally seeing one of my photos up there considering there are literally thousands entered each contest, and only around 50-75 get picked to get featured.

Heck yeah.
Go me.

6 comments:

www.quackandquill.com said...

Good for you, Lana! Congrats! I was showing your wedding pix last night to my husband, and we both really liked the last photo, with the veil over their faces, and *I* liked the one of the woman taking her own photo with the camera, but it just put the RM in a bad mood, as that is one of his pet peeves and possibly the bane of his photographic life, lol. I also loved the one of the cake ....

Lee Ann L. said...

Congrats making semi-finals! I saw this picture a couple of days ago and thought it was cool.

Anonymous said...

How funny, I was just looking at PW's site... IN FACT, I think that's how I got here, was many blog hopping through her comments??

Dharma said...

weird. just weird...was just there looking at the different Group finalists and actually wanted to set yours as my background this monring...

we are kismet.

the Provident Woman said...

Well, that is a great photo. You deserve to be a finalist. Great job!!! Congrats!!!
theprovidentwoman.com

Janice Grinyer said...

WOOT WOOT! You go girl!

The door is opening wide now, to show off your talents; Be ready!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails