Friday, August 27, 2010

Drumroll please!!

And the winner of the "guess the weight" of the "final secret" post is....

Please don't kill me.
I totally didn't rig this.

My sister Torrie! LOL.

I swear I didn't bring in a ringer. Torrie reads my blog semi-regularly, and when I mentioned that my family/friends NEVER entered, well she took it personal.

She apparently cheated by using the "pyschic family connection" thing that me and Amber have going on, and guessed 3780 pounds. The answer was - 3773 pounds! She already called and asked, so she already knows that she will get a gift card for $37.73!! So there was no fooling her. sigh.

Thanks everyone for playing along, you are fun and awesome! I love how you humor me with my weird contests :)

Another weird contest coming soon. I dunno what it is, but I'm sure it will involve channeling Jingles for the answer.
:p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails