Friday, May 2, 2008

Helllooooooooo (using my Mrs. Doubtfire voice)

Happy May!

I meant to post "Happy May Day" yesterday, and then just got distracted. I loved May Day when I was a kid. I guess *no one* does it anymore, but we used to make little may baskets and fill them with popcorn, candy or flowers (violets mostly). You would hang them on the door of a friend, and then knock on the door. If they came out and saw you, and caught you, they got to kiss you. I only got caught one time, and he didn't kiss me (trust me I was ok with that lol).

No "project" set yet. I did not want to do "this day in may" again. (25 pics a day), I wanted something different. But it is weird... I just realized that I've had this cell phone for over 2 years and it's still going strong.


KaBOOM!

It stormed HARD last night. I woke up at 4 a.m. wondering if we should be hovering in the bathroom. Seriously.. this house is the tallest thing for a 1/2 mile in any direction. We're destined to get blown away by a tornado (if one comes around) and NO BASEMENT. So I was thinking about rounding everyone up.. but it passed.

Then this morning, I was watching TV and it's cloudy, but not raining, kind of a dreary day. All the sudden there was this Looooooooong heavy thunder. It lasted probably a good minute, and it wasnt so much loud as it was STRONG. I was laying on the couch and I could feel the thunder as it shook the entire HOUSE. I wondered to myself it maybe it wasn't an earthquake instead. Definitely creepy.


Owww!

Big headache today. Again.

I have to get my neck sorted. I just hate going to the chiro because it costs $32 each time and doesn't last that long for me (neck). Nothing seems to help. I had relief one day .. yesterday.


I had a interweb... but I eated it.

You have to read the cheezeburger site. If you ever owned a cat you'll totally get it. It's a site dedicated to LOLcats (cat pictures with funny captions). There are some duds, but some that had me big giant belly laughing. If I'm ever in a bad mood, I head to I Can Has Cheezeburger.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails