Saturday, March 6, 2010

Scrapbook Page - Sweet Tooth

Another Branson trip layout!

One of my favorite stops is the candy store, there are soooo many different types of candy there, things you'd never heard of. I wanted to get some taffy for Tanner since his braces were about to come off! I also got some black walnut brittle for Gene since he loves walnuts so much (blech).

Torrie got in on the action and bought some too.


03-06-sweets1





03-06-sweets2





03-06-sweets3





03-06-sweets4





03-06-sweets5

Paper: Bo Bunny (Valentine's, but I loved it for this!)
Letters: Doodlebug Loopy Lou
Scalloped circles: Cricut
Fake Candies: EK Success - Jolees.

Funny story - Tanner and I went to Target and checked out the dollar spot. We found the candy jolees there. It was a 3 pack of 3 different types of "candies". I thought it was a lot for $1.00 so I went to the scrapping section, and found nothing like it there. I found a scanner, and it wasn't in the system! So I ended up getting it for a buck. It was a steal!

SuhWeet! (pun intended)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails