Tuesday, March 30, 2010

That just happened!

Well, if you've been here at all before, you now see that there's some shifting around.
*somethings just not the right*

I'm just updating the site, and I'm not done. I've been messing with this for over a year now of what I wanted to do, and finally just decided to do SOMETHING as I was not happy.

The biggest change you'll see right now, is that you won't see scrapbook layouts on this blog anymore. I am still creating layouts, I've just decided to put them on a different site from here (which looks a lot like this one!). You can find them at any time, by clicking "scrapbooking" link at the top. Also, you can see the latest layout by looking at the upper right bar, so you don't have to continously look to see if there's anything new there.

You'll see more changes as I try to work out the bugs here, I'm positive there's a faster and easier way of doing this, sadly those two words rarely go with the word "cheaper" and well, dangit, I'm cheap.

Regardless, I have more exciting stuff coming soon and can't wait to share!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails