There's always a little bit of fun and magic in before and after photos. Of course, the before and after in weight loss is always a favorite, or maybe before and after a haircut. However, before and after a divorce is probably not so "magical".
Try to capture some before and afters this year!
- Before and after a snowfall. Pick a spot and photograph it before the snow comes and then stand in the same spot again. Make some fun of it and stand in that spot all four seasons.
- Before and after opening the gifts. I ALWAYS get a photo of the tree with all it's gifts packed under it, but sometimes I forget to get a photo of the paper, box and unwrapping chaos
- Before and after decorating (or undecorating) the tree.
- Before and after Christmas dinner. The beautiful meal laid out before, and the sky high pile of dishes after.
- Before and after - the look of your kids faces as they wake up, and then see the presents.
I'm sure you can probably think of a hundred more before and after shots, that would be loads of fun displayed next to each other in your albums!
I hope you are enjoying the 12 Days of Better Christmas Photography series, next, we will talk about probably the most important tip of all!