Are you prepared to take photos this Christmas? Plan ahead and you won't be disappointed with your results!
- Don't forget to take your camera! (I've done this plenty!)
- Keep fresh batteries in your bag, don't forget to recharge them.
- Jot a list of photos you'd like to capture so you don't forget.
- Are you going to need a flash?
- Think about the light ahead of time, and remember to set your white balance (I'll give a lesson on this!)
- Think about your surroundings before you shoot. Try to avoid picture frames growing out of grandma's head.
- Do you have enough memory cards with you?
Now, for you memory impared people out there (can I hear a whatwhat!), You know who you are! You need to hit Ctrl +p and print this out. Sit it on TOP of your purse or camera bag so you don't forget.
That's my advice anyway, not that I ever have to do stuff like that. I never forget.