Friday, July 17, 2009

Meet Frannie

Meet Miss Frannie.

07-17-frannie2

She's a lil' nugget.

FYI, we call a nugget a tiny little mouse poo around these parts. So I guess it's just how you look at it :)




07-17-frannie1

Frannie is also my best friend's littlest one. aka SURPRISE! :) Frannie is VERY GOOD at saying "No" in her cute little mouse voice. At least it's cute the first 327 times.

These pics were Frannie's 2 year photos, and a b-day gift to Stacy (she's a 4th of July baby). It's also a thank you for not letting my cats die while we were on vacation.


07-17-frannie3


As you see, I'm a "come as you are" type of photographer. If they'll sit and smile, then YAY. If they don't, then that's ok too. I want to capture what your kids look like right now, the way they are, not the way we wish they were. ;)

07-17-frannie4

Frannie has the cutest curly hair. I wish I had curly hair. Or straight hair. Nope, I have fuzzy hair.

Fuzzy hair sucks.

07-17-frannie5



We had to resort to some game playing to get Frannie to play along. She's not a fan of the camera.


Where's your ear?

07-17-frannie6



Where's your nose?

07-17-frannie7



Where's your tongue?

07-17-frannie9



Where's your belly button?
Wait. They call it a donut hole.. or something like that. I can't remember!

07-17-frannie8

The verdict is still out on kids. Somedays I love the idea, and some days I run screaming around the room, then I see pics like these and I get over it.

1 comment:

. said...

Your photography is just stunning!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails