Thursday, July 2, 2009

Photographer smackdown - Day 4!

Photo smackdown day 4



Courtney picked "In the thick of it" today, which was HARD TO DO. I picked this photo, because I had to be in the thick of it, to get this shot. I carefully tippy toed through our second acre of weeds wildflowers. I was so scared I'd step on a snake. LOL.

Courtney might win this challenge all together. I'm going to be gone for a few days - kind of a spur of the moment sort of thing, so I won't be able to post until I get back. Well, I might be able to, but I doubt I'll have time or access.

Don't worry! I'll bring back gifts for everyone. I swears... promises!

Courtney, if you want to continue, I can finish up when I get back, or I can accept my humble defeat. *hangs head*. Let me know!

PS. Planning things at the last minute is exciting, but very stressful!

1 comment:

Ceece said...

ooooh I'm itchy just looking at that photo. lol
we can postpone till you get back no problem.

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails