Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Josh's Senior Portraits - Maryville Missouri Photographer

11-18-josh11

Meet Josh.

This is a pretty awesome kid right here. I mean really, how many times do you hear an 18 year old say he wants to go into the field of *history*. Really? I'd just be impressed if my kids showed up for history class.

(oh hush, my kid does)

Josh is not only a really happy bubbly (can you call guys bubbly?) person, but he's also my rep for my alma mater, Bedford Community High School, Bedford, Iowa. (Go Bulldogs!) As soon as I met him, I knew he'd be great at it. I mean, come on, he's all apple pie and baseball... look at him!


11-18-josh2





11-18-josh7





11-18-josh8





11-18-josh9





11-18-josh6





11-18-josh4

Anyway, Josh is also on the golf team and from the looks of it, he is pretty good, but what can I tell ya? All I know is that I'm impressed that when he swings, the club doesn't hit the ground like it would on someone like.. ohh.. me.

Tiger Woods and Josh. Those are the two golfers I know. Not that I *know* Tiger all that well... so Josh, you are the most prolific golfer I know! Go you!




11-18-josh1





11-18-josh5






11-18-josh3

I'm really happy that Josh let me take his photos, they are some of my very fav photos I've taken yet!

Thanks Josh!

11-18-josh10

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails