Monday, November 9, 2009

Today in a nutshell

11-7-pimpdaddy



  • Gene loves this coat. We've seen it a couple times while antiquing. He says it makes him look like Jeff Goldblum in Silverado. I say it makes him look like a cowboy pimp. Doesn't matter, he's not getting it for Christmas, but if someone else wants to buy it, I'm fine with that.
    I also can not get over the image of Jeff Goldblum as a cowboy. Nope.... can't picture it.

  • Reveling in the fact that our kitchen is nearing completion (if you factor out the ceilings that all need done). The island just needs trim (pics soon), and the rest of the kitchen does too. I have it partially stained and ready to go up. I'm really loathing this job btw. Oh, and all the backsplash has to go up... I guess I should order it then eh?

  • Mack has gone more insane than his usual insane. He'll just be sitting there then start flopping around. I need to get him to the vet so she can give him a xanax or something

  • Catching up on photos.... it's going well. I feel like I'm getting there. It's nice to be getting some done without more coming in the queue right behind it.
  • I'm not very good at this "lunch" thing. Never had been. "buy some lunch stuff!" What does that mean anyway? a box of sub sandwiches? a bunch of soup? I don't get it. I eat cereal and leftovers. And sometimes a bagel. Why am I talking about lunch? Just an observation after you make someone lunch. "Bowl of cereal?"
  • I'm scared to admit this, but I've started putting out some of my Christmas decorations. No really. I have things bought, and rather than stick them in the guest bedroom, I've slowly started displaying them. I'm really gonna be tired of Christmas when it gets here. However, I'm almost done shopping... mainly cuz I did not do a lot of shopping :)

Another post later today... hoping.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails