Saturday, January 1, 2011

Favorite photos - 2010

I take THOUSANDS of photos a year. Crazy amounts. Many will never see the light of day. Heck I might have some gems sitting on my harddrive right now that would be incredible if I spent some time on them.
However, there are always a few every year that just jump out at me and make me love them for random reasons. These are those photos in 2010


04-15-chickens

Baby chicks. I can totally tell NOW that we there are 2 roosters sitting there.


Building a coop

Roofing the chicken coop, as fast as he can before the storm comes.


04-30-clouds1

This was the sky on the opposite side of the house that very day.



05-15-goldfinchfight

Fight fight!





05-21-chickens6

"I'm so dissapointed in you."


06-04-wed14

For some reason I just love this photo of Devil's Tower in Wyoming


08-29-arkansas3

A back road, nestled in the trees on the way to the river in Arkansas.


Chasing sunsets

Good night Missouri


07-05-fishing

Fishermen on the foggy lake in south Missouri.

Huge sunset behind my house

Stitched panoramic, sunset behind my home.





07-11-tanner3

Tanner, holding the "Tanner" duck.


06-13-frog1

We had lots of green visitors this summer.



05-29-fauna

He changed so much in just one summer!


05-29-deer3

Captured in Wyoming. (I think I need to re-edit this one, but it's not bad)


05-28-adventure14

My fav pic of me in 2010. I dunno why I like it sideways, but I do.


02-24-holga4

Our budding tree with my holga 135bc plastic camera.


02-05-holga3

Snowy "Ansel Adams" (snort) trees up the road, also with my holga.



07-21-robin

If I had to pick one fav photo of 2010, this probably would be it. I love this one.





09-29-web5

Fall dew. I got very wet getting to this web.


10-31-tanner3

Rotten band kid I know.




Merry Cluckmas from Cease Fire Ranch

Daisy chicken, modeling for our Christmas card.
These aren't all! If you'd like to see *some* of my favorite ones from shoots, go to my other blog and check those out.

I know I have many other photos that I love. It gets harder and harder each year to pick my favorites. Many are picked because of the memory, and not the technical aspects.
Have a favorite photo? Please share your links!

12 comments:

geek details said...

Loved the backroad one and the budding tree. They both made me miss Japan a little :)

Unknown said...

These photos are amazing! Each one is more spectacular than the next. Very nice!

Staci said...

Wow! You have an amazing eye! TFS. Happy new year!

Tania said...

Your photos are incredible. I'm following you now.

Ann @ I blog, therefore I am. said...

Gorgeous photos!

Anonymous said...

Love em!! I think I will do a top 10 in 2010 post... Come by!

Anonymous said...

I love them all and am very jealous of your talent. It makes me want to learn more about photography myself.

**MIGNONNE** said...

Amazing! Absolutely amazing. I wish I had your eye and talent.

Tina Johnson said...

absolutly amazing pictures. You are incredibly talented. I am a new follower.

Cindy said...

i think my favorite is the chick with the open mouth in it's nest...but the chicken with the santa hat is running a very close second!!!

love them...cindy

Anonymous said...

How did you get the shot of the baby robin? Amazing!! I love your photography.

Joy Tilton said...

Good, no GREAT photos! I saw your profile pic on PW this morning and it drew me in...so glad I found your great blog! and I add yet another one to love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails