Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sometimes snow isn't so bad

01-10-nest


We have a blizzard.
It's January, so are you shocked by this revelation?

Yeah.. me neither. *sigh*

We've known for a few days it was coming, and everyone running around like it's the apocalypse or something equally as fun. However, it's been fairly easy going, although I have no idea how much since I haven't went outside since 11:30 this morning.

The up side is, I've gotten lots of editing done today and I'll have photos to share TOMORROW (that'd be Tuesday).

Saturday - a wedding. It was simple and sweet. Within 15 hours of us leaving, they were in Miami headed on their cruise to Mexico, bahamas, blah blah blah. Poop to them.
;) In contrast, I spent most of my Sunday in pajamas and limping around the house like I normally do on Sundays. Poop to me, and my bad back and weak arches.


And on that note:
She must sleep.

3 comments:

LisaDay said...

I like blizzards when you can stay inside and drink hot chocolate.

LisaDay

Anonymous said...

We are snowed in too but it's rare for us in the south. The photo is gorgeous!

Tanya said...

I must be in the minority, but I absolutely love blizzards, storms of any kind really. Only if I get to stay home though. Beautiful photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails