Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday Sparks - Enamel brooches

vintage enamel flower pins brooches.

I don't know what it is, but lately enamel brooches have been making my heart all aflutter. Sad considering I probably tossed some of these from a past life.

Why? No idea.



Vintage Enamel Pin Collection




some of my brooches




Vintage Jewelry Mirror

However, I'm falling in love with brooch mirrors and making art that I can hang in my home.


Vintage Mirror embellished with Vintage Enamel Flower Brooches

Yes, I will be THAT crazy old lady. I'm ok with it.



And don't even get me started on brooch bouquets!

diy brooch bouquet



brooch bouquet!




vintage-brooch-bouquet-3




I wish I would have done this! What a beautiful way to include grandmas, aunts, mother in laws, moms, cousins, etc etc. *swoon*

Sooooo.. if you're related to me, and wanna dig through your jewelry box and give me an old brooch for me just being my wonderful self, well, I swear I won't yell at ya or nuttin. ;)

I'm ITCHIN' for garage sales now.
sigh.

2 comments:

Janice Grinyer said...

oh my - those mirrors are to just die for...thank you for sharing !

And the bouquets too!

Wingnut said...

Wow, I never thought of old brooches in such a way. Now, I may just have to keep my eyes open for them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails