Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday Sparks - OOF

OOF = out of focus.
Blurry.

Lately I've been inspired by blurry photos. I don't know why for sure, maybe it's because they're a little more mysterious and magical. Romantic and dreamy. It's like trying to tell the story, without all the words.

It just doesn't seem right, unless it's perfectly wrong.

Living in a Blurry World



{oof silhouette}



OOF windows





OOF Night View




OOF
Only the last photo is by me (click on the photos to see their other works).


Gene doesn't "get it", and I suspect most people won't. I mean, 10 years ago, if I'd gotten that on a roll of film, I'd have cussed and tossed it. Now I slapped my logo on it.

Try it, you have virtually nothing to lose. Just remember that your camera will have to be on manual focus. OR, if you feel adventurous, put a little vaseline on your lens.

{Lens is not a euphemism.}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing at that last line! Thanks for the chuckle!

Janice Grinyer said...

or dont put in your contacts... or accidently spray your hands then touch your eyes with that antiseptic spray that numbs stuff...or...:P

Related Posts with Thumbnails