- Several serious bridal inquiries this week. I solidly expect to book at least one. Woot. I am at the point that if I don't book any more, I'm ok. I'm also a couple weddings away from a rate increase. (woot again)
- It's almost spring, which means lots of late seniors. LOL Why does everyone put this off? No really.
- Not really "luck" but I got my new Lightroom 3 program. My life suddenly got easier.
- Selling multiple paint by number paintings off of my etsy, which is great because I have a HUGE STACK that needs homes. I think I'm going to try to find a way to better store these. It might mean taking the bed out of my guest room. I've not broke this news to Gene yet.
- And lastly, yesterday, I found a $50 bill laying on the GROUND. Yeah buddy. I thought it was a fiver, still worth getting out of the car for. As I bent down to pick it up I prayed no one would jump out and go "Oh that was mine!" Photography fund it is. I'll take dirty $50 all day long!
PS. For some reason, Gene could not understand why I was so fascinated by the penny in the rain puddled with a dome of water. He's weird. I've had good luck all day since!