Friday, February 18, 2011

Thursday Sparks - Props

(forgot to post this last night! oops!)

I've been inspired by props lately. Props are a mainstay from most photographers. It gives the subject something to "do". Sadly I forget to drag along my bag of props most of the time, and then when I do, I forget to drag them out. DOH.

Click on the photo to see more by these photgraphers.


Balloons:








the big picture






self portrait balloon sitting




And these photos actually by me:



02-09-sarahTTD2






02-09-sarahTTD3






02-09-sarahTTD





Maybe a few hats and crowns:



Queen bee






158 - June 7 - Trellis









Even a piece of candy can be a prop:



The place to improve the world is first in one's own ♥ and head and hands.





13





candyland





and everyone has a basket:


I was old before I learned to be young





Basket_cat_8167



an older one by me:


Miss Sarah



So if you're at a loss of how to take a photos, look around and see what you have that could be used for a prop.


Now, if I could JUST get someone.. anyone... to let me use a chicken as a prop.
Hmmm.

02-18-chicken

{I love you Tanner, but this is your punishment for not letting me take a proper photo of you. LOL. Complain and you're grounded. That is all.}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails