Friday, December 25, 2009

Ohhhh.. the weather outside is frightful!

Merry Christmas from the Cease house

12-25-christmas

We've had a quiet day. We had to, we are snowbound again. So much for a snow fence.. lol. Not that it would have mattered, the wind came straight out of the north, and would have piled right up in our drive anyway.

Seth could not make it out, mainly because he knows more than his mom. :p

We started our day out with our traditional Christmas breakfast. I had originally wanted to make something awesome from Pioneer Woman's cookbook, but since I didn't get to sleep until 3 a.m. My heart just wasn't in it!

Just for the record, Gene not only stole my pillow, it made him snore.. in my face. It was tolerable until he took a big drink of water so it was nice and juicy sounding. He got an official nudge and instructions to ROLL OVER. I then stole my pillow back when he got up to go to the bathroom. Ha. Problem solved.

Gene and I did the fridge thing, so we promised to go easy on each other this year, however, He did get me a dvd player for my scrapbook room (expected) and a small flatscreen to go with it (unexpected). I in turn, got him a keyboard... I think I'm going to have to get him some headphones too, for my own sanity. lol.

Tanner got some new clothes, a jacket, a camera, a memory card for his PSP and Gene bought him a remote control helicopter. They've been playing with it all day. It's nice to see them bonding over it, had I known, I'd have bought one ages ago.

Lunch was AWESOME potato soup, and of course, no one came, because well, I have a 4 foot drift in my front yard, almost up to my front windows.

At the moment, pizza (not made by me!!) is calling me, and I'm listening to my husband trying to master Bethoven, and I can actually tell it's a real song. LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails