Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cuh-RAzYiNeSs.

Our crazy world, at a glance



  • Gene and I are both a huge mess. He's just getting over some sort of cold/bronchitis thing, only for me to pick it up. I'm fighting it tooth and nail. I'm hoping to get over it asap.
  • Speaking of illness and malformities. Not only do I still have a tender ankle (btw, I'm out of my walking boot now), Yesterday, Gene was installing a windshield on an old semi, slipped and fell about 4-5 feet in a gravel parking lot, landed on his back/elbow/wrist. He can't move his wrist at the moment. We went to the ER and they said no breaks, but we'll have that double checked on Monday. Either way, he probably won't be able to work at least a couple weeks!! Lord help me.
    The chick at the emergency room remembered us. We were a little more light hearted this time than last time. I think she enjoyed giving Gene a shot in the butt just a *little* too much.



09-26-shoes

  • I'm slowly matching all my shoes back together. Rights here, lefts EVERYWHERE. Sometimes there's a shoe "emergency" that calls for drastic action tho. Just sayin.
  • Had the most awesome engagement shoot this week, such a CUTE couple. I won't be able to shoot their wedding as I already had that date booked, but sooooo flattered they wanted me to shoot their engagements for them anyway.
  • Have a wedding tonight in Kansas City. I'm excited (and kinda glad it's a shorter gig too since we're both gimpy now). That hasn't stopped him from wanting to hit the antique stores on the way home. He has issues.
  • As you can see from the past few days, all I've done is edit photos. I am in prime wedding season for me, and I reallllly feel like I need help but I don't know what it would be that I could delegate. Yes, I have control issues when it comes to stuff. Ironically, it's the editing that I'm considering farming out.
  • Bridal fair coming soon!! October 18th at the community center in Maryville, from 2-4 p.m. Please be sure to attend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails