Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Meet Kade

09-15-kade1

You should meet Kade. This is how he looks ALL THE TIME! Tons of smiles, and Daddy can make him *laugh* really big. Taking his picture was EASY!




09-15-kade2

I got an opportunity to try out my new (old) baby doll carriage that I got for a whopping $16.50 antique shopping. FYI, we saw a similar one this weekend not as cute for $240!!




09-15-kade4

Sweet feet of Kade and his brother and sister. They were all really cute kids!




09-15-kade3




09-15-kade5

Dad is a John Deere guy. Can you tell?




09-15-kade9

I also finally found a little guy to put into my giant teacup. He just barely fit. He also seized the opportunity to chew on his toes.



09-15-kade7

Bet ya can't do that when you're 40 Kade.

No, in fact I down right guarantee it.


09-15-kade8



And my absolute favorite of the session:

09-15-kade6



Selective coloring does not make you popular in some photography circles but I DON'T CARE! I so much love how cute this photo is. It wasn't my favorite when I started (It's grainy so I totally ran with the grainy theme and made it more grainy lol), now I love how those eyes just pop.

Thanks for being such a good boy Kade. You can come live with me any time you want. Well, as long s you are smiley and sweet, then it's back to mom. :p

2 comments:

Tina said...

Great shots- what a cutie! How do you get the colors to pop in the eyes. I have tried a couple different actions but don't have that much luck with them.Care to share your secret? ☺

Mz-Cellaneous said...

HI Tina!
Thanks for the compliment!!

I don't use any actions, mainly because I'm cheap and ghetto. LOL. Plus I don't use photoshop *oops*.

But what I do for eyes, is to sharpen them if needed, then I will dodge them really lightly, and if I need to (like on the selective coloring one) I will saturate them also.

Dodging really brings out the catchlight if you have one, but if you don't, and the eyes are dark, dodging probably won't help.

I have been known to cheat a catchlight too. heh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails