Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Paige and Randy = Get Engaged

09-03-paige3

Meet Paige and Randy!



09-03-paige2

Paige and Randy are getting married next month, and while I try to get some other photos edited today to share with you, I wanted to show you these two in the meantime.



09-03-paige1

Don't tell anyone, but I think they met on the i.n.t.e.r.n.e.t. *shhhh*.

Girls love boys, and girls do crazy things when they fall in love.... like pick up and move to another state for a boy. Holy cow, don't I know. Let's not get started on that one.

Boys do crazy things too sometimes. Like Gene's middle son. How do you think he ended up married to a canadian anyway? And Gene didn't land in Maryville because of magic fairy dust ;)



09-03-paige4

ANYWAY... these two are giggly and sweet.
I think they like each other a little bit.


09-03-paige5

I love when my couples have a unique hobby like being in a band, bow hunting or rodeo. It always makes me want to go out and watch this new hobby when you see others talk about it with passion.

These two, they like mud runs, and I'm sorry, but no matter how you slice it, mud runs sound like fun.


09-03-paige6

It's a pretty dirty hobby tho.

I'm game. Think my neon will do? I'm shopping for a jeep, will that make me socially accepted in your circle Randy and Paige?? lol



09-03-paige7

{editing inspired by photo by Ryan Brenizer. Thanks Ryan, you rock as always!}

I'm really looking forward to this wedding. Crossing my fingers for some beautiful fall leaves. See you guys soon!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails