Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall's here. *sigh*

09-24-drops2

It's that time of year again. Fall.

I used to love fall, and well, I still do, but it's for different reasons now. It's just now that it's the end of the summer and the reminder that snow and ice is coming soon, and frankly I'm not feeling that at the moment.


09-24-drops8

In the meantime, there's tons of beautiful dewy flowers, clover, *weeds* here, and in the morning, when the light shines through the dew it's so beautiful.




09-24-drops5






09-24-drops4






09-24-drops1

I love the dew. It's like tiny specks of light every where you look.





09-24-drops7

Sadly, that dew is going to turn into frost soon, and frankly, that's not all that exciting to me.




09-24-drops3

Oops.
I feel like I've intruded on a private moment.




09-24-drops6

Dew!! We were talking about dew.
Dew's great
herm.
Uh.

Yeah.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails