Sunday, May 16, 2010

Oh Deer!

I had a shoot in Iowa on Friday. It went longer than I expected, which put me driving home during dusk. BAD DEAL if you are in SW Iowa. Plan on driving slower. Plan on driving REALLY SLOW. Or with a helicopter. Deer are like ..... like... I dunno, name an animal that you have a LOT of where you live.

Those.

I'm surpised I didn't get a DUI since I was driving like a drunken sailor, because I was all over the road shooting deer pics.*


05-16-deer1

She was as fascinated with me, as I was her. But as soon as I lifted my lens a bit...




05-16-deer2

POOF! She was off like the wind.





05-16-deer3

And crossing back across the road where she'd just come from.

I probably freaked her out. I'm sure she went back to her friends and said "you won't believe what just happened!"


*Note: No deer or bud lights were injured in the creation of this blog post.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

We had deer here all spring. A mama and her 2 babies were actually walking down the sidewalk. So cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails