Monday, May 17, 2010

Rumble - in the Jungle

This is how, in my head, I imagine this fight went down.


05-15-goldfinchfight1

"*Nom nom nom*"



05-15-goldfinchfight2

"Mmmm, I want some noms too!"



05-15-goldfinchfight

"No! It's MY NOMS! I got here FIRST!"



05-15-goldfinchfight3

"Mooooooooooooooom! I want some NOMS! Billy's being a pig again!"



05-15-goldfinchfight4

"I'm gonna knock your head in you little weasel!"



05-15-goldfinchfight5

"AND STAY OUT!"



"BOYS! Don't make me come up there!"


{FYI, I was exactly 7 feet from this scene with a telephoto lens when this all went down. I have unagi}

2 comments:

Tracy said...

OHHH I have unagi too.
I have a dragon fly land on my toe and stay there for 15 minutes. LOL

We are one with nature teehee.

LisaDay said...

I was wondering how you got those shots. Fantastic.

LisaDay

Related Posts with Thumbnails