Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hogsback Frog has left the building!

I like getting tagged. I like those randomness type emails you get where you answer 42 weird questions, and in the process you always learn a little about yourself, or pass a little of yourself onto someone else.

(What I hate, are those "you are loved, forward this back to me" emails. They suck. I never respond. Sorry.
You're loved back blah blah.)

Anyway, this fun tag came along that I felt worthy of posting:

Follow these instructions:

1 - BAND NAME Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random article”or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - ALBUM TITLE Go to "Random quotations"or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - COVER ART Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use Photoshop or similar software to put it all together.



I imagine it's my roving band of accordion players, in short pants.
Srsly.

And for the record, that is kind of an awesome name for a band. Kick ass random way to name a band. Just ask the goo goo dolls and a myriad of other bands.

NOTE: To be fair I must admit that I hit refresh twice. On everything. I just was not going to have a band named "Kazakhstan at the 2002 Winter Olympics" .. although looking back, that would have been a good *title* for our live album. You know, the one we cut because we're just trying to fulfill our contractual agreement. *sigh*
Burdens.

I really should actually listen to music sometimes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails