Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OK so I lied

I intended to get back yesterday, but alas I didn't make it.

I did however, finish up this page I was working on over the weekend.





I love everything about this page. This page is so me! Bright colors with bold prints. When I found the bouncy house sticker from Jolee's (EK success) I had to buy it as it looked a lot like the bouncy house they were in. Usually I'd never spend that much on one single embellishment, but I caved. I also felt guilty for talking amber into a more expensive embellishment. (Disney castle).


The chipboard letters were an absolute steal in my opinion. I got 26 - 12" x 12" sheets of chipboard with tons of letters on each sheet. I see myself using those a lot, and already have a couple pages in my head. If I use them 5-6 times, I think they'll pay off. ($10 for 26 sheets). Letters are painted with acrylic paint and sanded along the edges.

The paper is from We R memory keepers. This has turned into some of my favorite lines of paper. The font I used is Tweed. I also stitched some "bounce" lines across the bottom, which were light, so I accented them with a platinum colored brush pen. The sticker letters are American Crafts, also accented with the platinum brush pen (which I almost ALWAYS do on sticker letters).

In other news...

Sunday was quiet. Gene and I just hung out all day. He spent most of the day looking at gems and jewelry online. That's his new pasttime. I scrapbooked, cleaned my scrapbook room some, finished up those stupid butterfly albums. *spit*. I have 3 more that I doubt I'll ever get done. LOL.

Yesterday Tanner had the day off. We did nothing particularly special. I did feel bad for him because he was working on a google earth map of Lewis and Clark's expedition *for extra credit* (which btw, google earth is freaking awesome), and 2 hours into it, it crashed. I felt so bad. :( He was pissed.

*I get it*

*been there*

I have to go to the bank today and yell at them. Yes, because they sent me a letter telling me I better pay my house payment. Oh that's funny, I did it over 2 weeks ago!! GRRR. *even cleared my account*. I am pretty pissed.

I have to work on some marketing flyers, and a pre-wedding questionare that I've been putting off for a month now, but I really need to get it done.

I also have to remail the card for V-day that I freaking left the stamp off of. DOH! Not one of my finer moments. Somewhere in there I gotta take a shower too.

Gotta hit the ground running!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails