Monday, February 23, 2009

uh-oh

Late friday night, I found myself searching desperately for this fabric:

I know. It's crazy, but I'm on an owl obsession lately and I want an owl purse. this is the cutest owl fabric EVER.

It's also discontinued. :(

Saturday, we kind of hung around town, went to JCPenney and picked up a couple christmas gifts and a new bedding set for our bed - regularly $275 - our cost $29.95.

Deal.

I also got this:

a new tattoo. It's of our monogram (L C G). I have moments of "this is cool" and moments of "what the hell did I do". I'll reserve final judgement for about a month from now and decide if I'm buying a skin lightener or not! (I'm not 100% happy with the tattoo artist.... long story). Hurt like a son of a gun - and I'm not sure it was supposed to.

Picked Tanner up from his trip at MIDNIGHT. I was so tired. LOL I think that should have been a husband job. *hmmpft* ;)

Sunday was quiet, I didn't get out of my jammies all day. Gene helped me with dishes so I didn't have so much to do today (and I'm not supposed to put my hands in water.. see how I planned that?). I scrapbooked a lot, he ebayed gems a lot.

Today, I was busy, I met with a new bride, her aunt and I were best friends in elementary school. Her mom and I used to work together. I hope I get to do their wedding, she's so cute (and looks just like her mom/aunt) - it would be fun to do a wedding with all these ppl I knew and grew up with.

Ordered some save the date cards, got a guestbook and sample ordered.

Supper is cooking, and then I'm taking the evening off!

2 comments:

Alycia said...

love the tat! very cool :)

KaTrina said...

I have two tattoos, one on my back on one on my wrist, and the wrist hurt FAR more than my back.

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails